Stripe OLT, a UK-based IT managed service provider, contributes with this month’s guest blog on xink.io.
By Tom Robbins, Stripe OLT – guest blogger for xink.io
One of our core values at Stripe OLT is striving to help our clients grow. Therefore, we are constantly looking for products and features to add to our arsenal and Xink is a great example of that.
As an IT managed service provider, we’ve used different email signature management programs in the past. But we have struggled with infrastructure compatibility, and that’s where Xink came in.
Our clients range from design agencies to Zoo’s, so we needed to find a product that was platform agnostic. We tested the Xink platform to check if we liked the features and if it was a good fit for our clients. No matter the client infrastructure we could tailor a working model of Xink that was easy deploy. It is also simple for them to manage. Once we found a product we loved, trusted and could easily deploy the rest was easy!
What we love about Xink
Our clients love the fact they can centrally manage and update signatures for the latest campaign. And have it easily deployed and live on client machines in a matter of minutes.
Also, because the initial configuration and deployment is so simple they valued the small upfront implementation costs. This really made sales conversations easier.
Last but certainly not least is as a partner we received Xink free for internal use. It didn’t take us long to decide on removing our existing product and deploying Xink within Stripe OLT.
Are your email signatures working hard enough for you?
At Stripe OLT we recommend all our clients to centrally manage their email signatures and use the marketing opportunities that lie within the email signature space.
Here’s a few reasons why you should consider whether your email signatures are working hard enough for you and your clients:
- An email is often the first point of contact for any customer, partner or supplier. A professional and consistent signature makes a great first impression.
- Not only that, but you can inject a bit of personality into your signature to make your company stand out.
- With centralized software to manage the signature, you can make changes and roll them out across every email from every mailbox with ease.
- People receiving your emails regularly are often your most valued customers. And your email signature is an opportunity to upsell or draw their attention to new products or services.
- It’s also an opportunity to signpost how you want people to contact you. If you’d rather your customers used a particular channel above all others, that’s the one you should put in your signatures.
- And finally, don’t forget SEO and web traffic! We’ve found that putting a link to the latest post on our blog in our signature results in significantly more traffic to our website.
Tom Robbins (email@example.com) is Technical Account Manager at Stripe OLT, an expert IT consultancy for businesses based in London and Bristol, UK. The company helps growing businesses plan and implement their IT strategy with the top technology options available. Their clients count Bristol Zoo, ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions Oil and Gas, and Target Media Group among many others. www.stripeolt.com
Want to know more about how to manage your company email signatures with Xink? Check out this blog post with 8 Reasons to Choose Xink for Email Signature Management.